Thursday, March 21, 2013

DIGG


Digg.com is a website that holds several links to popular news stories and links to the most recent news stories. This website also gives a list of the most shared stories in the past 18 hours which in my opinion is nice because you can quickly find some of the most popular stories. Looking through the website I noticed that there are a variety of stories, which is a lot like traditional news sites. I personally like the idea of Digg.com much more than traditional news sites because I can see what others are interested in and quickly access the more popular stories that other people will most likely talk about. Digg.com allows you to easily access the stories by one click anywhere in the story’s box. The only downside to Digg.com would be its appeal; I personally like websites that contain more color rather than a bland white background. Overall I would say that Digg.com is a very good website that I would use in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed DIGG as well. It was a nice change from the standard news sites!

    ReplyDelete