Thursday, February 14, 2013

Introduction

Hi, I'm Savannah. I am twenty years old, born July 9th, 1992. I currently go to SFA and look forward to going to optometry school after I graduate May 2014. I am the middle child in my family, I have an older sister, Constance, who is twenty-four and a younger brother, Chance, who is fifteen years old. My favorite website would probably be Facebook because I enjoy looking at what my friends that went to other universities are up to. My second favorite website would probably be Yahoo because it has interesting news stories and that's where I get my email. My third favorite website would probably be Pinterest, I love getting ideas from other people on how to braid my hair, what to wear, and see funny little quotes. I tend to spend a lot of time on the computer for school and personal reasons. I get my news and weather updates from the internet, it is really easy and a lot faster than watching the East Texas news, which is not all that great. That's just a little information about me and my internet usage.

1 comment: